Cylindrical Belt Conveyor Steel Pipe Rollers
|FOB Price:||US $4 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $4/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Piece/Pieces Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Standard Plywooden Package Box|
- Model NO.: DTII AND TD75
- Warranty: One Year
- Structure (for Chain): Roller Chain
- Color: Black
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- Package: Ply Bag
- Certificate: ISO9001
- Usage: Transportation Chain
- Trademark: DOUBLE ARROW
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Cylindrical Belt Conveyor Steel Pipe Rollers used in the loading and carrying portions of the belt cycle. It is used for troughed belts, usually consists of three rolls one flat roll positioned with an inclined roller on either side of it. To support the belt in the section of the conveyor that transports the material. These idlers may be flat or troughed to shape the belt to prevent spillage.
1. Stable running, good quality with minimum maintenance
2. Small vibrating and long lifespan.
3. Be well dustproof and waterproof.
4. High accurate steel pipes ensure the rollers/idlers running with low vibration And less noise.
The products are widely used in coal mines, metallurgy, machinery, ports, construction, electricity, chemistry, food packing and other industries
1. D89-D159mm, or according to customers' requirement.
2. L5000-L1400mm, or according to customers' requirement.
3. With belt 500mm-1400mm, or according to customers' requirement
Double Arrow obtained the ISO9001: 2008 in2010, and with years designing and manufacturing experience the products are at high-level in Chinese Conveyor Roller industry.
By sea or according to customers' requirement
T/T30% prepayment, balance can be paid on seeing the B/L
We can provide regular samples by free, but the customer should pay for the shipping.
|Model Number||DTII, TD75|
|Pipe Material||Carbon steel/Q235|
|Shaft Material||Steel drawn shaft|
|Bearing Type||Deep groove ball bearing|
|Bearing House||2.5/3mm Metal Stamping|
|Sealing||Labyrinth seal, nylon 6 material|
|Grease||Lithium grease lubricant|
|Painting||Electrostatic spraying painting|